2017 Online Registration is Open
Entry Fee Information:
- Team Entry ONLY– one team member must register and pay for the entire team, other team members can then sign up for FREE online after selecting the appropriate team name.
- Sprint Distance: Individuals Only (No Teams). There is no Elite category for the Sprint.
- Sadly, there are NO REFUNDS. However, for individuals, we will gladly transfer your Individual registration to the 2018 triathlon if your request is received by June 29, 2017. For TEAMS, you may change Team Members through June 30, 2017. Please note there are no refunds or transfers for TEAMS competing in the triathlon.
- We only guarantee T-Shirts to Registrants prior to June 30th, 2017.
|Before January 1st, 2017||Individual $85||Team $110||Sprint $60|
|January 1st through March 1st||Individual $95||Team $120||Sprint $65|
|March 1st through July 8th||Individual $100||Team $130||Sprint $70|
|Race Days July 8th and 9th||Individual $110||Team $140||Sprint $70|
Packet Pick Up and Race Day Registration:
- Friday July 7th. In store registration and Packet Pick Up is available at Big Shark Bicycle Company, 1155 S. Big Bend Blvd. , 63117 from 11am until 7pm.
- Race Days and Expo Day @ Newtown come register at the EXPO in New Town on Saturday, July 8th from 9:00 am – 2:00 pm or Sunday, July 9th from 5:00am until 6:30am. Please Note- Packet Pick Up on Race Day Sunday is only open from 5am until 6:30am.
Please contact Mike Weiss, Race Director for additional information, questions or clarification at email@example.com.